Before you begin
If you plan on creating new register, we recommend you to make sure branch and account ledger you want to assign to register are available in the dropdown lists. Before creating your new register. Seeing that once register assigned any branch then it can’t be modified after register is created.
Note: In WovVipos multiple Registers with same names are not creatable.
To Add New Register
- From the main Menu, click Organization Master > Virtual Register.
- Enter the Register Details.
|Name||Enter Name for your register|
|Prefix||Enter Prefix for your register, up to maximum 2 characters.|
|Remark||Enter any remark or description about register.|
|Branch||Select branch name to assign this register with one particular branch|
|Account||Select account ledger for the register from the dropdown list.|
3. Select Status as Active (To deactivate register, select status as Inactive)
4. Click on the Save button
You can also modify the details of created registers, except register branch which saved while creation of register.
To Change Register Details
- From the main Menu, click Organization master > Virtual Register.
- Click on the Search button
- Enter Register Name in search box
- Select Register from grid list
- Change the Register details
- Click on theSave button