To Create New City.
- From the main Menu, click Configuration master > Locality > City.
- Select State of a City
(If State is not available in the database then the user would be able to create new State by (+) plus button provided beside dropdown without closing City form.)
- Enter the City Name. (Enter name of the city)
- Select appropriate options
- Smart City (whether it is a smart city or not)
- Metro City (whether it is a metro city or not)
- Country’s Capital (whether it a Country’s Capital or not.)
- State’s Capital (whether it a State’s Capital or not.)
- District’s Capital (whether it a District’s Capital or not.)
- Select Status as Active (If Status is Inactive then city name would not be available in city dropdown of address)
- Click Save button
Once any city is created the user would be able to change any detail of the city through these following steps.
To Modify City Details.
- From the main Menu, click Configuration Master > Locality > City.
- Click on the Search button.
- Enter the City Name in search box.
- Select City from grid list.
- Modify City Details in the form.
- Click Save button.